Happy Go Lucky is seeking a positive, outgoing, and energetic Full-Time Sales Associate! The schedule is for open-closing shifts, 5 days a week. Weekend availability is a must.
Social media management or content creation experience is a major plus!
The sales associate contributes to a profitable and customer-centric environment by upholding the core values of Happy Go Lucky. They support the daily operations of the store and gain proficiencies in total store operations, the life cycle of product, and managing the customer experience!
- Livable, Competitive Hourly Wages
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement with Match Program
- Healthcare Stipend
- Quarterly Clothing Allotment and Generous Employee Discounts
HAPPY GO LUCKY’S CORE VALUES
- Customer relationships
- Aesthetic understanding and application
- Flexibility and adaptability
Reliability, punctuality and honesty
- Cultivates an environment of genuine customer connection
- Demonstrates extraordinary service, leading by example on the sales floor
- Facilitates an energized pace and positive service environment
- Acts as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and manages duties of the role of associate above expectations
Participates in learning and sharing of product knowledge
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING & APPLICATION
- Upholds stock-to-sales processes and presentation standards
- Develops proficiencies in assessment of merchandising and outfitting
Gains proficiencies that is reflective of trend and supports brand messaging
DUTIES OF THE ASSOCIATE, INCLUSIVE OF BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Opening and closing store duties
- Customer care and relationship building through attentive behavior and product knowledge
- Processing shipments of new merchandise by using Shopify to prepare it for the sales floor and the webstore
- Maintaining organization, clean presentation, and cleanliness of sales floor and stock rooms
Light janitorial duties such as trash removal and maintenance of restroom cleanliness
At Happy Go Lucky, we believe that you must learn to walk before you run. The first 90 days of this position are considered a probationary period to ensure that the new hire is a good fit. This type of a system ensures a high quality performance from employees as well as providing the employee with an opportunity to prove themselves. During this time, you will be expected to show up on time and prepared for every scheduled work day.If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and at least 2 professional references to email@example.com. References may include those who have supervised your work in a volunteer, academic, or mentorship capacity.